Friday 3 March 2017

Front cover for Double-Hitt first edit




This is my first edit for the music magazine i am creating, called Double-hitt, specifying in the rap genre.

The layout of my final edit will be based upon what this edit looks like now but with original photography and more detail in the verbal code. I have only used 1 picture for my first edit so far because, i couldn't find any images online that reflected or looked the same as the images i have imagined fir the final edit. 

I have chosen the name of the magazine to be double-Hitt because, in rap, the music produced by the artists is so powerful, meaningful and a lot of the time twisting, meaning that one part of the song will hit you, then another part will completely change it, hitting you again, therefore giving it the name Double-Hitt reflects what i am trying to portray. 

The price is only £2 which i feel is affordable for the target audience i have aimed this magazine for. 

The font of the writing is quite big and easy for the reader to notice. I have chosen the colour red because it is a bright eye catching colour which also reflects the genre, by the danger that the rappers sing about, however in my future edits i am more than likely going to change the colour of the font to something else because the red makes the font less clear to read, and would make it harder for my target audience to read, therefore turning them away from my magazine.     

No comments:

Post a Comment